The minimum length of your course paper is 10 pages, double-spaced without the title page and the page on references. There is no upper page limit for your paper.
Organize your paper with five sections:
- Introduction and objective. Make sure the objective is specific.
- Literature Review. Conduct a search on the topic of your paper and summarize works of others similar to what you are writing on. Be sure to follow APA guidelines. The following link contains basics of APA style guidelines:
- Analysis: Analyze your topic with reference to the objective.
- Summary and conclusion.
- References. Provide at least five references, at least two of which must be scholarly books and /or journals.
- Refereed papers are academic papers that were criticized and reviewed by experts before being published. More information can be found in http://jerz.setonhill.edu/writing/academic/sources/journals/index.htmlhttp://www.yukoncollege.yk.ca/~agraham/guides/guidec.shtml.
- To find the academic articles that you need for your paper (at least one)